Thursday, July 23, 2009

First Sub Job in a Long Time

Hey there night owls! So I sat down to my computer today and did something I haven't done in a really, really long time: sub a video. I heard Yuga's Club Prince cheezoid song on my iPod and it was just so cheezy that I had to sub it. It'll give you a nice, exaggerated slice of what hosts are all about. To give you some info about the man behind the magic, Yugastarted out in a boy band similar to some of the Johnnys bands, but after hardly any time at all, the band busted up, and not knowing what else to do with his life, he turned to host club for his livlihood. Within 3 months, an unprecedentedly small amount of time, he rose to Number One at his club and split soon after saving up some cash to set up his own club. He founded Club Prince, and has since branched out to own several different sorts of highly successful business throughout the entire country, stretching all the way up to Hokkaido, and including host clubs, maid cafes and other businesses. I believe he is now 23, my age, and owns all these businesses and is raking in millions of yen, hand over fist. Part of what sets him apart from other club owners is that he has put his foot down on the intervention of the yakuza in club affairs, which is a common occurence at most clubs. He also refuses to allow his boys, even the best of them, to accept gifts from their customers, instead encouraging them to give it their all and buy for themselves. So anyway, there's a brief synopsis for you, and now, if you're ready for the cheezefest, here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YWQ4X6ZN

Here's the website for his club(s). Have to admit, not the best looking bunch of all I've seen
http://www.united-prince.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment