Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey there everyone! So, we finally made it back from Chicago! I won't bore you with everything we did, but we did go to Chinatown, which was an experience, and if you want to see pictures of that, I'll attach the web address for my album at the end, so you can see what it's like. We also went to that place I mentioned, Mitsuwa Marketplace, and it was so crazy awesome. It's like a mini mall/grocery store sort of thing. There was a book/CD store where I spent way, way too much money (I bought the Miyavi, Nightmare and alice nine's Tsubasa CD, as well as the 1 litre of tears book), which also had a few movies. There was also a small shop which sold pottery and tea sets. There was a travel agent for people wanting to go to Japan, a bakery which was amazing and of which I have pictures; their desserts were to die for. And there was the grocery store part and a food court, where I got my first real Japanese bowl of street ramen. I regret now that I didn't take a pic of it for you all to see, but I was hungry so, what are you going to do? Just know that it looked like it does in all the pictures/dramas you've seen, with two slices of pork that fall apart in your mouth, green onions and a little naruto for garnish. Very cool. So you can check out those pics too, if you're interested. Anyway, I suppose that's about all I have to say for now, but I'll come back soon to spazz out about how nervous I'm getting, now that it's just over a month left. TTYL!

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/celebgil05/Chicago%20Trip/?start=0

No comments:

Post a Comment