Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Problem Resolved!


今日は!今日は元気? How is everyone doing? Still hanging in there? Well I come to report good news on the housing front. The college just e-mailed me back today and have agreed to let me stay with a family for the first semester and in an independent apartment for the second, which then means I get the best of both worlds, and I don't have to choose! So that's exciting. Also, they just got my Certificate of Eligibility from Immigration, and are sending it today, which means I will now be able to apply for my visa. From what I'm told, to a apply for a visa, you have to download a form from the embassy website and you can either mail it in, or you can go do it yourself at the embassy. You must have the form, an ID, a passport and your Certificate I believe. By the way, if anyone ever has a question, feel free to e-mail me with it. I'll be happy to help you out!

In other news, I finally finished Love Shuffle. You know, I will say that it wasn't my very favorite show, but it was quite good. It was goofy and funny, but had a lot of puns that don't translate well. I did like how it ended, though it was a bit different than expected. Really, it was an interesting look at different sorts of love, and what made the show good was its cast. I mean tamaki hiroshi, matsuda shota and Daigo. So it was good. I'd give it probably 3.5/5 stars.

Last thing: the word of the day is Itadakimasu (頂きます). The word, in itself is an honorific way to show the recieving of some thing or some action, but what you should know now is that it is what you must always say before you start eating. Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment