Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visa Info and Harper's Island

Ok, first of all, I just want to inform you all about a few more useful bits of knowledge concerning visas. To get your visa, you need a Certificate of Eligibility from your host country, as I've mentioned before. The info here is, you have exactly 3 months to enter the country from the day the Certificate is issued, otherwise, you're out of luck, so that's something to watch out for. I think there was something else I wanted to say, but I can't recall at the moment. Oh, and also, unless you plan on going to the consulate, which takes two days of your life to get finished, you'll be sending your info in via mail, to get your visa, which means mailing your passport off. They suggest that you do this via FedEx Airmail so it doesn't get lost, and you have to include either a SASE or a FedEx Airmail slip filled out for the packages return journey, and these Airbill's will end up costing you about $20 each way.

On another note...
Just finished watching Harper's Island last night. I was ready to be disappointed, but, much to my surprise, it was brilliant. I actually got the killer and the death toll correct, so that was cool. If you haven't seen it and want to, you can watch all the episodes for free online at cbs.com. So, go check that out, and I'll catch you cats later!

No comments:

Post a Comment