Friday, January 15, 2010

Sick

Hey guys. This isn't gonna be much of a post, cause, as the title suggests, I'm sick. You know how in Korean and Japanese dramas, if a person is out in the rain more than 59 seconds, they catch a terrible illness? I used to think that was hockum. Well, it rained the other day, was cold and calling for snow, and I hadn't realized about the rain, so I'd forgotten my umbrella and had to run from the school to the station in the rain before I could buy an umbrella, then I waited in an open air train platform for over an hour for a friend (didn't show), so by the time I got back to the apartment, I LITERALLY couldn't feel my toes. And here we are...I have a cold. I also thought the reliance on humidifiers in this country was silly, but now I understand. Oh what I would give to have a humidifier. The air in here is as dry as paper practically. Well anyways, so that's what's up right now. I'll talk to you guys later! I haven't forgotten about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment